How to find best keywords for a website is the question that many people ask, if you have the right tools then it is easy to find the best keywords for your website and I will show you how to do it.
Searching for keywords
First, you need keywords tool and the best tool for that is Jaaxy
you can get a Jaaxy account for free or you can sign up on Wealthy Affiliate and get Jaaxy Lite to account for free
when you have a sign in to Jaaxy then go to search, then write your keyword (How to Find Best Keywords For Website) in and press Find Keywords (she photo below)
You have Avg, Traffic, QSR, KQI, SEO, Domains
- Avg – the average number of searches that the keyboard receives per months
- Traffic – visit your website if you achieve first-page ranking in the search engine
- QSR – quoted search results: the number of competing for website ranked in Google for the exact keywords
- KQI – keyword quality indicator: green is great, yellow is ok, red is poor
- SEO – a score based on traffic and competition the higher the score the more likely you will rank for this keyword on the first-page scale off 1 – 100 higher = better
- Domains – availability of domains that are related to the keyword
It is best to have QSR under 100 and KQI on great (green).
You can save all your keywords in designated lists and you can export your lists to your computer. Don’t use poor go always after the green (Great)
You can search for your site rank on Google Yahoo and Bing she photos below
Brainstorming feature within Jaaxy Keeps up on current trends by finding out what’s hot in today’s market like
- Google Trends
- Alexa Topics
- Amazon Best Sellers
- Twitter Trends
this is amazing what you can do with Jaaxy
Jaaxy’s Affiliate Program
Jaaxy has a great affiliate program where you can earn money by referring others to Jaaxy. You’ll find your specific affiliate link in the Affiliate Program.
I hope this review will be some help to you and if you have any question, then please write below, and I will answer you back within 24 hours.